Recruitment Team Leader
Bromley - Kent
Hours: 38 hours per week
Ambient Support (formerly known as Heritage Care and Community Options) is a registered UK charity with over 25 years’ experience in providing care and support services for older people, people with a mental health need and people with a learning disability.
Our wide range of quality specialist services are delivered by our dedicated, professional and passionate staff and our success is built on supporting people to live a full and meaningful life – regardless of age, health or disability.
We are now in a position where we have centralised our Recruitment function and are looking to expand our team. The Recruitment Team Leader will be an essential part of our department. You will be partner with your allocated Service Managers to understand their hiring needs and provide a full 360 recruitment service up to job offering. You will also be responsible for coaching and managing three direct reports; two Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator’s and a Recruitment Administrator.
Our Recruitment Team Leader will carry out the following duties:
• Lead recruiter for your assigned business area, Learning Disabilities
• Partnering with your HR Advisors
• Conducting phone interviews and sitting in on interviews where necessary
• Developing excellent and trusting relationships with Service Managers to understand hiring requirements
• Managing and coaching three team members including holiday and sickness approval and appraisals
• Overseeing all pre employment checks
• Tracking and reducing current time to hire
• Reducing agency spend and evaluating advertising spend
• Running Social Media and Internal hiring campaigns
• Support Recruitment Manager when necessary
• Following a values-based recruitment strategy
• Review all contracts before they are sent to successful candidates
We are looking for our Recruitment Team Leader to have:
• 2-4 years in high volume recruitment in the Health and Social Care Sector
• Previous experience managing a team
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
• Highly organised with an eye for detail
• Excellent relationship builder
• Goal orientated
If you feel you have any of the above skills and are up for a great challenge, please do apply, we would love to hear from you!