Service: St James Court
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hours: 38 Hours per week
About the Service:
We are looking for our Care Coordinator to have:
• An awareness and understanding of high quality home care.
• An understanding of safeguarding and person-centered support.
• Driving license and have access to a car.
• QCF Diploma level 2 /NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care and evidence of working towards Level 3.
• You must have 2 years’ experience working within a domiciliary care environment in a supervisory position.
• Good communication skills are essential as they will help you to build positive relationships with our tenant’s, their families and our staff.
• Ideally you have previous experience of working in a supervisory or management role. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of older people living independently in their own home and how to support them to lead valued lives in the community.
In return for your hard work, we offer our Care Coordinator:
• Basic entitlement is 30.0 days (pro rata for hours worked). This is inclusive of Bank Holidays.
• Ambient Support operates a free employee benefits discount scheme. This gives discounts on many retailers on the high street and over the internet. We also offer a bike to work scheme and a childcare voucher discount scheme.
• Excellent career progression, extensive training and support will be provided. We also offer a wide range of qualifications including RQF (formerly NVQ/QCF) in Adult Social Care. There is opportunity to progress to more .
• Thorough induction, e-learning, classroom training including manual handling, dementia awareness and shadow shifts with experienced members of the team.
• To be a part of a company that believes all people are unique and they should be able to lead valued lives in their communities treated with dignity and respect, no matter their age, health condition or disability.